Her well-protected cockpit, substantial stanchions, reliable systems, non-complex solutions, and well-proven equipment guarantee safety!
Safety is Pegasus’s key feature. This consists of design solutions, like the covered, well-protected cockpit, substantial stanchions and 360° view from the saloon. We have selected equipment that is well proven and reliable from trusted suppliers for easy maintenance and simple repair. These simple solutions provide easy and safe shorthanded handling. Sailing Pegasus is safe in all weather conditions, with any crew and on every ocean.
- A deep cockpit is designed to give protection from spray, sun heat and rain.
- No high-loaded movable main sheet in the cockpit.
- Sail controls are moved aft from cockpit seats.
- Sailing controls are led to the steering position and optimized for shorthanded operation.
- Reliable toe rail and clean decks for safe movement.
- Safe and close connection with only two steps between cockpit and saloon.
- Reduced interior distances prevent falling at sea.
- The galley is well located and safe for food preparation whilst at sea.
- All around the boat are a lot of interior and cockpit handholds.
- Bow crash box for added security
- Three watertight structural compartments
- Accessible seacocks in reduced numbers for easier control
- The life raft is located on the cockpit table and can be ready for use in only one pull using one hand.
- Balanced but modern hull shape.
- Advanced keel design and twin rudders for complete control on big seas.
- Moderate draft with good upwind performance
Download the brochure and explore beautiful interiors, owner and guest accommodation, a full range of amenities as well as indoor and outdoor living spaces. This comprehensive overview provides the best way to get a feel of the Pegasus 50 and provides a detailed and accurate specification to match your requirements.