This website is published by:
Pegasus Yachts, a public limited company.
Its headquarters are located at:
Celovška 280, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia.
Phone: +386 41 686 096
Connection and access to the website, www.pegasus-yachts.com, implies full acceptance without reserve.
This website belongs to Pegasus Yachts and is dedicated to products of the Pegasus Yachts brand. Its mission is to:
- Present the Pegasus 50 yacht and services of the Pegasus Yachts.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Information gathered via the www.pegasus-yachts.com website (subsequently referred to as “the Website”) is managed by Pegasus Yachts, responsible for data management, in order to process your request for information, and/or your request for subscription via the Website to the newsletter and services offered by the Website, as well as to better get to know you. This data management is based on the legitimate interest within the framework of managing customer and prospective customer relationships.
Information marked by an asterisk in the forms is required in order to process your request. Should you choose not to enter this information, your request cannot be completed.
Your data is communicated internally within Pegasus Yacht company.
Your data is accessible to our subcontractors (notably for website hosting purposes). Your personal data will not be communicated to third parties other than for the purposes listed here without your consent. Subcontractors are acting under instructions from Pegasus Yachts and are required to put appropriate protective measures into place to safeguard personal data.
You can exercise these rights by writing to the following email address: email@example.com.
You also have the right to seek the assistance of a national supervisory authority.
When visiting the current website, certain information relative to your navigation is subject to be saved in files, known as “Cookies,” located on your data terminal (computer, tablet, cell phone or any other device optimized for Internet use).
Cookies (what is cookie) are issued by Pegasus Yachts in order to better meet your needs and expectations and to facilitate your navigation on the website.
Cookies enable the sender to recognize the user terminal on which they are saved and to collect information relative to navigation on websites.
Cookies issued on this website
- “Indispensable cookies” to the operation of this website: these enable the memorisation of information entered into forms, as well as managing and securing access to reserved spaces (enrolment or access to your account, service requested, contents of an order left in a shopping cart, etc.).
- “Functional cookies:” these adapt the visual presentation of the website to the viewing preferences on your terminal (language used, image resolution, etc.) in order to personalise your visit to the website.
- “Analytics cookies” (or cookies used for measuring website traffic): these gather anonymous information regarding website visits in order to establish statistics and volume of website traffic (number of visits, pages viewed...) and to better understand the visitor’s use of the elements that make up the present website (headings and pages visited…), allowing us to monitor and improve the quality of its services. Furthermore, this site uses Google Analytics, a website analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”) that allows us to analyse the use of the website by visitors.
- “Social cookies:” these allow you to interact with social networking modules on the website (Facebook, Twitter…).
Session cookies are deleted after you leave our website or at the latest when you close your browser. The persistent cookies that we and third parties such as Google use are valid for between 24 hours and two years depending on their function.
You can control and manage the storing of these cookies on your terminal by setting or modifying the parameters of your browser software.
Thus, it is possible to configure your navigator to accept or reject all cookies, either systematically, or according to their source. It is also possible for you to choose to be automatically informed when a cookie is saved to your terminal.
Lastly, to benefit from greater control in managing cookies, you can configure your browser software such that the choice of whether to accept or refuse will be proposed before a cookie can be saved onto your hard drive by the server of a website that you are visiting.
It is thus advised that you configure the parameters of your browser to suit your needs.
- Internet Explorer – http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- Chrome – http://www.google.com/intl/fr/chrome/browser/features.html
- Firefox – https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies-preferences
- Safari – http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
- Opera – http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
LIMIT OF LIABILITIES
As a user of the website, you acknowledge having the competence and technical means necessary to access and use this website.
You are solely and entirely responsible for your use of the website, www.pegasus-yachts.com. Pegasus Yachts cannot be held responsible for direct or indirect damages, such as, notably, damage to material, loss of data or financial damage resulting from the use of this website or any linked websites.
This website was opened for the use of its visitors. Commercial exploitation, even partial, of the data presented on the website is prohibited without prior written consent by the company, Pegasus Yachts.
As a result, Pegasus Yachts cannot be held responsible for any omission of information on this website.
The information presented on the website (text, graphics, photos, etc.…) are indicative, and thus purely for the purpose of providing general information. In spite of our vigilance, this website cannot be considered a contractual document and cannot form the basis of a judicial action.
To obtain current, precise information, notably on pricing, availability, features, content, and variations of different products and services figuring on this website, we recommend that you contact Pegasus Yacht directly.
The information appearing on the current website corresponds to the last online update of the various pages of the website. Some modifications could have taken place since the last update. This is why we recommend that you contact us directly to learn about the most recent product evolutions.
We cannot guarantee the accuracy and comprehensiveness of information updates to this website.
The prices appearing on this website are indicative, in effect on the date of the last update of the various pages on the website. They are indicative public prices and can change at any time without prior notice.
These prices cannot in any case be considered contractual sales offers for products or services of Pegasus Yachts and cannot in any way be compulsory.
You agree, in your use of this website, www.pegasus-yachts.com not to undertake any manipulation susceptible to bring about functional or any other IT failures that might affect the operation of the website, or any server or service accessible via the website.
You agree, notably, that within the space of the website, you will only leave information, data, documents, and/or files that are reliable, inoffensive and not susceptible to affect operation of the website or of any server or service accessible via the website.
You agree to the following terms in your use of the website or of any server or service accessible par via the website:
- to respect the national and international laws and regulations in effect, as well as the rights of third parties;
- not to damage the image of Pegasus Yachts in any manner or form whatsoever.
Pegasus Yachts could not be held responsible for any damage resulting from access by a visitor to the website and/or use of the website, or for the inability to access the website.
The current website is a work, of which Pegasus yachts is the author. The texts, photography, animation, drawings, sound and other works are the exclusive property.
Any reproduction, direct or indirect, provisory or permanent, by any means and in any form, in whole or in part, as well as any representation, use or modification, even partial, of the current website is strictly prohibited. This would constitute the crime of plagiarism.